Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Unsolicated Testimonials are Great!

For years I've professed, and those who know me will attest to that fact, that talking about how great you are and pounding your own chest just doesn't go that far in relaying how good (or great) you really are at what you do.  How many people, when talking about their business say things like "We are fairly decent at what we do" or "When it comes to roofing, I'd say we are the fourth best roofers around"?  Fact is that everyone says they are the best at what they do, but few actually believe it.  The public has become deaf when it comes to actually listening to the self-proclaimed "best in the business" so much so that they not only don't believe it, but in many cases, have created the ability to disallow the words from actually registering in their brains.  That is why unsolicited testimonials and referrals are so refreshing and satisfying (especially when totally unexpected).  I wanted to share one with you that I personally received today on my LinkedIn account from a customer that I provided a service to and provided him with the same level of service I know everyone on my staff provides to every customer.  It certainly put a smile on my face.

“Scott did a great job with "cleaning up" one PC in my office and delivered us a very professional report on the situation. We are so happy with the results we signed up the whole office for his annual service.” January 20, 2010

Top qualities: Great Results , Good Value , High Integrity

Will Hackler

No comments:

Post a Comment